Over 80,000 children have been helped
Your donation truly makes a difference
In everything we do, our goal is to be AUTHENTIC in our programs and reporting. We have all given to charities that never contacted us again on how our funds were used, and we’ve all read news stories on charities that somehow lose track of money entrusted to them or use smoke and mirrors to report results. That is not who we are.
When you give to LWB, we want you to know the impact you have made on the lives of children.
We want you to know there isn’t a black hole into which your funds disappear; instead there are amazing kids in our programs who directly benefit from your kindness.
Our CEO has set a standard of unimpeachable ethics for everything we do. We make decisions as if the children in our care were our own sons and daughters. We know our work does not just magically happen. Every piece of LWB is a direct result of wonderful people like you getting involved to make a difference, and we never take that for granted.
- 12,000 pediatric medical cases and evaluations, with 5,500+ surgeries and hospitalizations
- 287,000 hot meals served through our school lunch program
- 3,740 children placed into foster homes
- 7,400 children given access to education
- 30,000 children fed through Covid food relief efforts
- 990 children given specialized care in our healing homes
- 1,350 orphaned children enrolled in summer camps
- 30,000 cleft bottles distributed to orphanages and maternity hospitals
- 47,000 coats and blankets distributed to orphaned and rural children
- 770 special projects completed, including new cribs, playgrounds, wheelchair projects, and more
- 21 physical therapy trainings, including two at the national level
- 13 homes built for single mothers and their children
- 7 special education trainings
- 21 medical exchanges between physicians in the US, China, Cambodia, India, and Uganda
- 3,000 copies of our Manual of Special Needs distributed to orphanages
Hear from those who have been helped
From parents adopting children who were in LWB care:
“Love Without Boundaries supported all of my daughter’s needs beginning with cleft lip repair surgery at 8 months old, enrolling her in foster care at 12 months old, and paying for preschool at age 4. Her foster family’s love and her preschool experience eased her transition to her life post-adoption.“
“We are forever grateful to the Love Without Boundaries foster program in Changzhi. They provided our daughter with a foster home full of love and joy. We believe this is a huge part of what made her transition into our family so smooth. She is a child filled with joy and love overflows from her. We know this is because of the love she received while in LWB care.”
“Thanks to the treasure trove of photos and reports we received from LWB after our daughter’s adoption, she has a beautiful lifebook bursting with information we would not have had otherwise. This is crucial to our daughter and her identity as she explores and makes meaning of her story.“
“LWB changed the lives of two little girls by providing life altering surgery for them in their first year of life. They then became part of our family and changed the course of our lives forever, in ways we only dreamt might occur.“