China is home to an estimated 750,000 orphaned children, with millions more living in extreme rural poverty. A skyrocketing birth defect rate has led to the daily abandonment of children born with medical needs; in fact, over 98% of children entering orphanage care today have some sort of medical special need.
Love Without Boundaries began helping children in China in the year 2003. In the years since, LWB has been privileged to help children from over 150 orphanages and from almost every province on the mainland.
LWB is changing lives through the following initiatives in China:
- Providing life-saving medical care to both orphaned and rural children
- Running a Believe in Me school for orphaned children
- Providing foster care for orphaned children throughout China
- Caring for vulnerable babies abandoned with medical needs in our specialized healing homes
- Supplying quality nutrition to at-risk orphaned children
LWB and its supporters have successfully helped provide hope and healing to countless children, with thousands of those wonderful kids finding permanent homes through adoption. Many more need our help, so please consider getting involved today.