38th Marine Corps Marathon
It is said there are two types of runners: those who ran Marine Corps and those who plan to. If you are the first type, reenlist in 2012. If it's on your list, commit. The time has come to run the "People's Marathon" with your favorite charity! Registration for the 37th annual MCM SOLD OUT in less than 3 hours, a record!! We only have 25 slots, so register early to guarantee your spot!
Please join us for this life changing event and make a difference in a child's life at the same time!
No federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied.
This Event Supports:
The funds raised for the 2013 MCM will go directly to support orphaned children in China in one of LWB's Healing Homes. Our Healing Homes care for some of the most vulnerable orphaned children in China: children born with medical needs that often cannot be met in an institutional setting.
• LWB race shirt
• Fundraising tools to ensure you are successful meeting your fundraising goal
• A personal fundraising web page to share your story, motivation for running and track fundraising progress
• E-mail updates from Team LWB
• You will be matched with a child in one of LWB's Healing Homes who will become your inspiration for training and completing the marathon. You may choose to receive updates on this child for the year following the race.
• A huge sense of accomplishment for completing a marathon and making a real difference in the life of an orphaned child in China.
• Runners will be responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses the weekend of the marathon. Participation is also contingent on runners providing all releases and/or waivers required by LWB and the Marine Corps Marathon. • Runners will be responsible for raising at least $750 in donations by September 15, 2013 in order to participate on the team.
Team Members: Login HereCoordinator:
- Kenneth Parker (website) Fundraising Goal: $750.00 Sponsor Kenneth Parker
- Abigail Reynolds (website) Fundraising Goal: $750.00 Sponsor Abigail Reynolds
- Tracy Day (website) Fundraising Goal: $500.00 Sponsor Tracy Day
- Mallory Schwarz (website) Fundraising Goal: $750.00 Sponsor Mallory Schwarz
- Eva Ritvo (website) Fundraising Goal: $750.00 Sponsor Eva Ritvo
- Anne Bielamowicz (website) Fundraising Goal: $750.00 Sponsor Anne Bielamowicz
We have the following methods of accepting sponsorship:
Check payable to Love Without Boundaries.
Love Without Boundaries
P.O. Box 25016
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0016
Payment NotesMake sure to annotate 38th Marine Corps Marathon and the name of the person you are sponsoring in the remarks section.
- Online by clicking on the sponsor link next to each participant's name (team events only)
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon with Team LWB you are making a personal commitment to train to run 26.2 miles on Oct. 27, 2013 and to help support an orphan in one of Love Without Boundaries' Healing Homes in China. The minimum fundraising requirement is $750. You MUST meet this minimum required amount by September 15, 2013. If you have not raised $750 by September 15, 2013, LWB will transfer your bib to a runner on the waiting list. You may choose to donate the race minimum or raise it through soliciting donations or a combination of both.